Sunday, May 15, 2005

I'm coming out of my cage
And I've been doing just fine
Gotta gotta be down
Because I want it all



I just can't look its killing me
And taking control
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
Swimming through sick lullabies
Choking on your alibis
But it's just the price I pay
Destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes


heyyyyyy :) that song kickass. love the mtv. though kinda weird somehow. and hm kinda meaningful aye. :]

how different things are from they used to be. a ratio of like 1:5billion? hah. sarcasm sarcasm..
alright. dont wanna say anything more.


EvoIX is out! though i think evoMR or evoIV is much nicer. aha. tadahhhh~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
evoIX yeaaaa but its yellow not really nice aha.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
evoMR niceeeeeee

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
evoIV v nice too~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the turbo~


hai, had wanted to like do a review on evoIX and the history of the evo(s) lol but reckoned its kinda silly so urm just some pictures. nice right. my dream car leh :)


okay.to end, just a brief explanation on my other entry?hah i guess im having silly emotions stuck in my head and i just cant get rid of it?
for it to not hurt, is to not know.and for it to not be known, it shall not be asked.


bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home